Monday, January 17, 2011

Were having a baby!!

I guess it's about time I posted about my pregnancy.. If you didn't already know I am having a baby! I will start at the very begining, I was waiting for my period to start cause I didn't want to think I was pregnant and be disapointed. So I waited about a week past when I was suppose to start... On morning I woke up way early, even before Lamar was up which is early, and I was brave enough to take the test. I just hated doing them because I always got negative. But I did it and waited awhile and when I looked at it I was so happy and shocked I almost didnt believe it. I never got really sick which was super lucky. I just woke up every night to pee and eat a little snack. The only time I got sick was when I brushed my teeth, which means I brushed them more then once. It took me forever to get my insurance so I didnt go to the doctor until I was in my second trimester. It was driving me crazy not knowing what was going on. That's why I waited a long time before telling a lot of people. I went in when I was 16 weeks and my doctor, who is awesome, did a sonogram and we found out that it was a boy!! We were so happy it's what I secretly wanted, but I would have been happy with a girl too. I am around 19 weeks now and I got pictures of the baby! Enjoy :)

His head shot...
His little feet....


His boy parts...


Weird picture...

I think this is his hand and foot..


Leg and arm..

Full body shot my favorite..

2 comments:

Tanner, Amy, and Alexis said...

Congrats! im SO SO happy for you guys! keep us updated i love reading your blog :)

Cory and Lyndsey said...

Congratulations! So happy for you!