Monday, August 17, 2009

So we are finally feeling settled in and comfortable here, even though we'll be moving for fall semester into another apartment that we be better for us. But I found two jobs, I am gonna be working at McDonalds and a salon. I start at the salon tomorrow, that job kinda feel into my arms-I went and talked to them a while back and never did anything about it. Then we walked right by it and one of the other girls that works there told me that I could have a job right there. A huge blessing right there, something where I know what I am doing and really nice people work there. So we'll see who it goes, I am gonna start out w orking for a girl that is going on vacation so I think it's gonna be a temperary job, or they'll just call me when they need me kinda thing. McDonalds was the only place i town that we knew was hiring so I gave it a shot and they hired me, I miss the last orientation so I just have to wait til the next one some time this week. It is the coolest McDonalds I have even seen, haha they have a waterfall in the eating place, come on that is pretty sweet! But we have been so blessed here so far and we're starting to figure how things work around here....we love being able to walk 5 minutes to the beach and enjoy the view!

I am all finished appling for school, ya I am gonna try to go to BYUH.....I was thinking about going into something with art, they have photography classes and lots of hands on classes. It looks like fun and it's something to look forward to! So if you can tell our lives are kinda crazy exciting at the same time. Since Leisel left we haven't done very much site seeing but we plan to when we have a little more time!

Lamar is doing great in his classes and he's working hard but he knows how to fit in all the fun into his schedule!

We are starting to get use to our ward now, it has families with lots of kids, there is just a few couples without kids so it's fun to see all the different families there. It a married/student ward. The bishop might give us callings before we move, were not sure if we'll be in the same ward, but everything is great so far!

3 comments:

Summers Family said...

Sounds like fun! I can't believe you are going to work at McD's! I NEVER would have thought! You really need to take some pictures and post them!

taniahatch said...

wow!!!!! it all sounds so busy, so new and soo fun!!! good luck with everything.

Tyler and Bryna said...

I think i've eaten at that mcDonalds!!!! haha good for you girl!! Sounds like life is going great for you!!